DUT online registration dates 2024-2025
DUT online registration dates 2024-2025
Welcome to the DUT online registration website! Here you will be able to find all the information you need to register for the upcoming year, including the online registration dates for 2024-2025. We hope that you find everything that you need on this website and that you have a fantastic year!
- The administration of the Durban University of Technology (DUT) has made it possible for new and returning students to register for courses for the upcoming semester at the diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate levels using the student registration portal. The registration process and the closure of the registration portal both have fixed dates and deadlines. Early registration is advised to avoid losing your DUT student status because late registration is not allowed.
- The university always establishes a registration submission deadline for registering courses and modules for the semester. This deadline is known as the registration deadline or closing date. The submission deadline for South African universities and colleges is typically two weeks to one month following the student registration portal.
- To be on the safe side, it is anticipated that all DUT students (new and existing) adhere to the registration timeframe outlined below.
Fees for Registration
- The complete cost of the program, as well as the dates, are available on the International School’s website at http://www.dut.ac.za. Accommodation, training, supplies, and transport arrangements are included in the charge for individual courses, tours, and a visit to a game park. All other expenses must be borne by the students. After admission, a US $150 deposit is required to ensure a spot (by February for early applications or April for late applications)
Technique for Payment
The following methods should be used to pay fees from nations other than South Africa:
- An electronic transfer to the Durban University of Technology (International School) using the following details: Account Number: 050007068 at STANDARD BANK, Durban Main Branch; Branch Code: 040026; SWIFT Code: SBZAZAJJ; Reference: G997 301374 (and name of student).
- Please send evidence of payments through email or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name, address, and a note indicating that the payment is for the International School.
Before applying to the Durban University of Technology, there are requirements.
- You have an NSC or NCV with an endorsement that allows you to study for a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
- You meet all of the basic entrance requirements for the program in which you wish to enroll. Meeting the minimum entrance requirements for your chosen/intended program of study does not ensure admission, since each program has a limited number of spots available.
- You have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in the UFS language of instruction of your choice: English or Afrikaans (only applicable to certain programs).
- To take a specific university module, you must pass particular high school subjects with a set level of accomplishment. Please see the section on faculty-specific admission requirements, which includes the mandatory subjects and achievement levels required for each degree.
2024–2025 DUT Online Registration
- a request form
- A non-refundable application fee must be included with every application, which must be submitted via the application forms (available from the International School Office or downloaded from the website: www.dut.ac.za). Applications must be submitted by the early bird deadline of February and the late deadline of April.
- Acceptance notifications will be provided no later than May
- You will definitely receive news much sooner if you have provided an E-mail address.
- You must then make arrangements to pay the remaining payments by June 2024.
- Please scan and submit payment evidence to email@example.com.
- Visa: To enter South Africa, US nationals must apply for a travel visa.
Dates for DUT registration in 2024-2025
The Durban University of Technology (DUT) has announced that they will be taking online applications for the 2022/2023 academic year beginning in;
- Every year and semesters
- Period of Regular Registration from February to March
- Duration of Extended Registration: March–April
- Period for Late Registration: to April
- Case-by-case requests for late registration three to eleven May
- Appeals for Registrations Made Late through May
- The last day to add modules is today. May
- Classes and seminars are not open to unregistered students (including Moodle and MS Teams) from May until December
new master’s and doctoral degrees in postgraduate full research July
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON THE SCHOOL