How to Apply DUT online 2024-2025
How to Apply DUT online 2024-2025
Looking to apply to Durban UT online? Not sure which application type is right for you? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll provide you with all the information you need to apply to Durban UT online 2024-2025, including the application types, submission requirements, and more. Ready to get started? Let’s get started!
- In KwaZulu-Natal, Durban University of Technology (DUT) is the top choice for higher education (KZN). It is situated in the lovely cities of Pietermaritzburg and Durban (PMB). It prioritizes the quality of teaching and learning as a university of technology by requiring that all of its academic staff members hold the highest credentials available.
- The ML Sultan and Technikon Natal Technikons merged to form the Durban University of Technology in April 2002. As with the other technical universities, it was formerly known as the Durban Institute of Technology and later changed its name to the Durban University of Technology.
- DUT is a multi-campus university of technology and a member of the International Association of Universities. It is at the forefront of higher education, technological training, research, and innovation. The University wants to see its people—staff, students, etc.—become innovative and entrepreneurial, in line with DUT’s ENVISION 2030 goal.
- DUT was listed among the top 500 universities worldwide in 2020, 10th for global citations, and 5th nationally. DUT contains six faculties: Applied Sciences, Engineering and the Built Environment, Health Sciences, Arts & Design, and Accounting and Informatics.
Dates of Application Opening and Closing 2024–2025
- From July to November 2024, the Durban University of Technology Online Application will be available. For the academic year 2024, we, therefore, advise potential students to submit their applications early using the online application form (Hard-Copy).
2024–2025 DUT Online Courses
Faculty of Accounting & Informatics
Auditing and Taxation
Finance and Information Management (Midlands)
Information and Corporate Management (Library and Information Studies & Office Management and Technology)
Faculty of Applied Science
Biotechnology and Food Technology
Clothing and Textile Studies
Food and Nutrition Consumer Sciences
Maths, Statistics and Physics
Faculty of Arts
Drama and Production Studies (Drama Studies and Production Studies)
Fashion and Textiles
Fine Art and Jewellery Design
Media, Language and Communication (Language Practice, Translation & Interpreting Practice, Journalism)
School of Education
Visual Communication Design (Graphic Design, Interior Design, Photography)
Faculty of Engineering & the Built Environment
Chemical Engineering and Pulp & Paper Technology
Civil Engineering and Surveying DBN
Civil Engineering and Surveying PMB
Construction Management and Quantity Surveying
Electrical Power Engineering
Electronic and Computer Engineering
Town and Regional Planning
Faculty of Health
Basic Medical Sciences Department
Biomedical and Clinical Technology
Chiropractic and Somatology
Community Health Studies
Emergency Medical Care and Rescue
Faculty of Management Sciences
Applied Management (Midlands)
Business Studies Unit
Entrepreneurial Studies and Management
Hospitality and Tourism
Human Resources Management
Marketing Retail and Public Relations
Operations and Quality Management
Public Management and Economics
Regional Governance and Development (Midlands)
Fees for applications
- On the International School website at http://www.dut.ac.za, information is provided regarding the total cost of the program as well as the dates. The cost of each course, tour, and trip to a game park include lodging, training, materials, and travel arrangements. Students are responsible for covering all other expenses. After admission, a US $150 deposit is required to reserve a space (by February for early applications or April for late applications).
Technique for Payment
The following methods should be used to pay fees from nations other than South Africa:
- An electronic transfer to the Durban University of Technology (International School) using the following details: Account Number: 050007068 at STANDARD BANK, Durban Main Branch; Branch Code: 040026; SWIFT Code: SBZAZAJJ; Reference: G997 301374 (and name of student).
Please send evidence of payments through email or scan to email@example.com, along with your name, address, and a note indicating that the payment is for the International School.
Before applying to Durban University of Technology, there are requirements.
- You possess an NSC or NCV with an endorsement allowing entry to degree courses (a Bachelor’s degree, for example), or a certification that is equivalent.
- You satisfy all eligibility conditions for admission to the program you want to enroll in. Because there are only a certain number of spots available in each program, meeting the minimal entrance requirements does not guarantee admission.
- You have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in either English or Afrikaans, the two UFS languages of teaching (only applicable to certain programs).
- To enroll in a particular university module, you must pass a set of school subjects with a minimum grade. Please see the section on the faculty-specific admission requirements, which also lists the relevant mandatory subjects and accomplishment levels needed for each program.
How to Apply DUT 2024-2025
Applying for DUT Online in 2024–2025
- A non-refundable application fee must be included with every application, which must be submitted via the application forms (available from the International School Office or downloaded from the website: www.dut.ac.za). Applications must be submitted by the early bird deadline of February and the late deadline of April.
- No later than May, acceptance notifications will be given. You will receive news much faster if you have supplied your email address.
- You must then arrange to pay the balance of the fees by June 2014
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned copy of your payment receipt.
- Visa: U.S. citizens are expected to apply for a travel visa to enter South Africa.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON THE SCHOOL