How to Apply MUT online 2024-2025
How to Apply MUT online 2024-2025
Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) is now accepting applications for the next academic year. To apply, please visit their website and follow the instructions. You can also contact the Admissions Office on 032-280-3019 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thank you for your interest in the Mangosuthu University of Technology!
- The notion of establishing a tertiary educational school with a focus on technical topics was initially proposed by the Chief Minister of KwaZulu, Dr. Mangosuthu Buthelezi, in a meeting with the Chairperson of Anglo American and De Beers Consolidated Mines in 1974. The South Africa Labour and Development Research Unit (SALDRU) of the University of Cape Town was contracted to conduct the research to examine the possibilities in South Africa for the training and employment of more technicians.
Dates for applications: February 2024 Registration for new students and first-time enrollees will take place from February to February 2024. Registration will take place for all returning students from February through February 2024.
Fee for Applications
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE TO THE MUT BANK ACCOUNT LISTED BELOW. NO PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE TO ANYONE CLAIMING TO REPRESENT THE INSTITUTION.
- No applicant or student will be permitted to register until an R1650 semester student registration deposit or R2750 annual student registration deposit is paid.
- You are not needed to pay the deposit if you are an NSFAS beneficiary. However, you will receive an SMS notification before the registration deadline telling you that you can register.
Admission Requirements for Mangosuthu University of Technology:
You need the following to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- a year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, a NQF Level 1 certification, a bridge program that has been authorized and is specifically designed to allow access to NQF Level 2, or an assessment of prior learning (RPL) that satisfies the requirements for entry to NQF Level 2
Application materials for Mangosuthu University of Technology
All new applications must include the following:
- A certified copy of the most recent report card results in a statement, Grade 12 transcript, or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the learner’s identification.
- A parent’s or guardian’s ID in two certified copies.
- One learner photo that is ID-sized.
- The application cycle, which begins in April of each year, should be entered as early as feasible.
Applying for MUT Online in 2024–2025
- Visit https://www.mut.ac.za/how-to-apply-to-mut/ for more information.
- Proof of registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants).
- Final Grade 12 Examination Results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical for your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or in hard copy, keep in mind that you will require a unique email address.
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a physical application by printing the forms from the links below and mailing them to the Admissions Office, which is located at the location listed on the right.
Click here for more info on the school