How to Apply Rhodes online 2024-2025
How to Apply Rhodes online 2024-2025
Looking to study at Rhodes? If so, you’ll want to make the most of your time in the application process. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to help you apply online 2024-2025. In it, you’ll learn about the different steps you need to take, how to submit your application, and more. So whether you’re a student or a prospective student, read on for all the info you need to get started!
- Rhodes is one of only a few research-intensive universities in South Africa, and it is also the only one located outside of a major urban area. This positioning has huge implications for students’ learning experiences, as many undergraduate courses include service-learning,’ in which students use their knowledge to engage with local communities through various projects.
Tuition Charges (estimate)
- R32 120 to R55 770 (this varies from degree to degree)
- Books and stationery should cost around R6 050.
- Please keep in mind that these fees do not include travel expenses or pocket money.
Please remember to include the following documents in your upload (where applicable)
- Authenticated copy of your ID/passport
- Authenticated copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate, O/A Levels, or other relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- If you are an international applicant, you must provide proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA) that you are eligible for admission to degree studies at South African universities. Refer to the undergraduate prospectus for more information.
- If you attended other universities, please provide certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record, and certificate of conduct.
- International applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide proof of English proficiency.
- If the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at a foreign university, the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluates it (outside South Africa).
- If you are applying for a Masters or PhD, you must submit a research proposal/proposed title for your dissertation/thesis.
- If you are an international student, you will need a valid study visa to study in South Africa.
- Please ensure that you have read the guidelines above before applying online.
- Please ensure that you have all of the HESA/SAQA documents needed to complete your application.
- When paying the application fee, please use the reference APPN (followed by your student number).
How to Use
- New applications for Undergraduate, Honours, and Postgraduate programs are now available.
- To apply online, go to https://ross.ru.ac.za/.
- Register for an account on the online system at https://ross.ru.ac.za/. logging in with your email address and creating a password
- You will then receive an email containing a link to activate your account on the system.
- To activate your registration, click the link.
- This will return you to ROSS, where you must click the Admission/another button (clicking the right button here is important)
- You will then be able to enter the login and password that you created in step one.
- Once you’ve finished your application, click the Accept Terms and Conditions button and Submit.
- After submitting your application, you must pay the R100 application fee. The system provides several options.
- If you pay your application fee at the bank, please use your application number as the reference and email us a copy of the deposit slip.
- Once you have completed the above steps, we will process your application and provide you with a student number and login.
For more info on the school, click here