How to register CUT Online 2024-2025
How to register CUT Online 2024-2025
CUT application procedure and admission standards for graduate, Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programs, and Postgraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic year. The Central University of Technology, CUT, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who are high school leavers, non-school leavers, and graduates from recognized institutions for admission into the various Postgraduate programs offered by the institution on a full-time and part-time basis for the 2024/2025 academic session. Applications from properly qualified applicants are respectfully invited.
In the South African province of the Free State, Bloemfontein is home to the Central University of Technology, Free State, a public university of technology. It was founded in 1981 under the name “Technikon Free State.” It was raised to the University of Technology level in 2003 as part of the South African government’s reform of tertiary education, and it today has about 11,000 students enrolled.
Dates of application opening and closing: 2024-2025
- From July to November, the Central University of Technology Online Application for 2024 is open. As a result, we advise prospective students to apply online as soon as possible using the application form (Hard-Copy) for the 2024 academic year.
The application fee
- All applicants must pay a R 120.00 non-refundable application fee (for online applications). Please deposit using the following bank details and upload the deposit slip along with the rest of your required paperwork.
Courses and programs available at the Central University of Technology
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Medicine and Health Science
- Brand Building and Management
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Business Management
- Beauty and Wellness
- Banking and Investment
- Art and design Read
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR THE CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION
The following documentation must be submitted in order to apply to CUT:
- filled-out application form
- a copy of your most recent school year’s results
- a duplicate of your ID
- We want a copy of your academic transcript if you have attended another higher education school.
- Follow the simple steps to finish submitting your electronic application. When you apply for undergraduate studies, please provide copies of the following documents in PDF or JPEG format. The Central University of Technology’s CUT International Student Application
International students must provide documentation of the following before they can register at VUT:
A current study visa
South African medical aid covers English competence CUT University Online Guidelines 2024-2025
The Central University of Technology, CUT, accepts applications online or by mail, depending on your desire, by following the methods outlined below.
- Submit your application form along with all required papers, including an application fee, before the deadline.
- You will be notified through email and/or SMS about the outcome of your application. As a result, it is critical that you include your e-mail address as well as your telephone number on this form. You may also check your admission status online by visiting https://pr.cut.ac.za/acadappstatus/.
- Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance are provisionally admitted, subject to space availability (“first-come, first-served” basis).
- Successful applicants will be sent an admission letter as well as a registration guide with registration dates and an orientation session.
Click here for more info on the school