Lilitha College of Nursing online application 2023-2024
Lilitha College of Nursing online application
About Lilitha College of Nursing
The Education and Training of Nurses and Midwives Act 4 of 2003 established Lilitha College of Nursing.
The programs available are based on the health system’s demands and priorities, as well as the demographics of the EC Province. Basic and post-basic nursing programs, as well as speciality programs, are available at the college.
The college promotes academic excellence in learning by entrusting generations of disciplinary knowledge to nursing practice, research on human experiences of health, illness, and healing, and community-based and evidence-based practice that focuses on holistic relationships centered around a caring approach that promotes individual well-being.
Lilitha College of Nursing Admission Requirements
NOTE: Applicant has met the requirements for admission listed below to avoid rejection of Application.
- The number of students admitted to each program is limited, as it is determined by the South African Nursing Council’s certified capacity. Acceptance or automatic registration to the selected program is not guaranteed if you meet the minimum requirements. Candidates will be subjected to testing and interviews as part of the screening process.
- Candidates with health-related post-matric experience/certificate will be enrolled according to the quota established for that category, as detailed below:
- Scholars: 50%
- Candidates with pre-NSC Grade 12 certificate: 20%
- Candidates with health related post matric experience/certificate: 10%
- Serving Officers: 20%
- Kindly note that admission requirements are subject to change and the college:
- will invest heavily in nurses for ECDoH facilities;
- will not invest in candidates that have attempted other avenues for example dropped out of universities/technikons/colleges and;
- will not invest in candidates that are in possession of other qualifications. Should this be discovered at any stage during the process, the candidate will be disqualified.
How to apply to Lilitha College of Nursing
- In the April/May season, advertisements are issued in local newspapers (Daily Dispatch and Herald) as well as on the department’s website: www.impumelelo.ecprov.gov.za to solicit applications from qualified applicants for all programs offered at the Lilitha College of Nursing.
- Please review the minimal admission standards for all of your desired programs before submitting your application and paying the application fee. NB Payment of application fees are non-refundable
- Attach your identity document, appropriate school reports, and a deposit slip indicating that you have paid the application cost for that specific program to your application form.
- The closing date will be specified in the year’s advertisement.
Application date for Lilitha College of Nursing
For Lilitha College of Nursing application date, applicants can contact the college through:
Lilitha College of Nursing, Central Administration Office
Gleaves House Building
40 Lennox Road
Private Bag X0028
TEL: 043 700 9700