MUT Application form 2024-2025
MUT Application form 2024-2025
Welcome to the MUT application form for the 2024-2025 academic year! We are excited to offer the MUT application form for the upcoming year. This form can be used to apply to any of our undergraduate or graduate degree programs. Please use this form to apply to one of our programs, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We would be happy to help you with your application.
- Mangosuthu University, MUT, authorities invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who are high school leavers, non-school leavers, and graduates from recognized institutions for admission into the various Postgraduate programs offered by the institution on a full-time and part-time basis for the 2024/2025 academic session. Applications from properly qualified applicants are respectfully invited.
Dates of Application Opening and Closing
- The Mangosuthu University of Technology Online Application for 2024 will be available from July to November 2024. As a result, Mpumalanga University advises prospective students to apply online as soon as possible using the application form (Hard-Copy) for the 2024 academic year.
How long will MUT take to respond to your application?
- According to MUT, application verification takes some time. MUT may not respond to your application for six to eight weeks after the deadline. That means you can check the status of your application six weeks following the application deadline.
Fee for MUT Online Application 2024-2025
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE TO THE MUT BANK ACCOUNT LISTED BELOW. NO PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE TO ANYONE CLAIMING TO REPRESENT THE INSTITUTION.
- No applicant or student will be permitted to register until an R1650 semester student registration deposit or R2750 annual student registration deposit is paid.
- You are not needed to pay the deposit if you are an NSFAS beneficiary. However, you will receive an SMS notification before the registration deadline telling you that you can register.
The following are the admission requirements for Mangosuthu University of Technology:
You must have the following qualifications to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, or an NQF Level 1 qualification, or an approved bridging program established for the express purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or an RPL assessment to meet the basic prerequisites for entrance to NQF Level 2.
Documents required for admission to Mangosuthu University of Technology
- The application fee (for new students only) and class fees are due at the time of registration.
All new applications must include the following:
- Certified copy of most recent school report/results statement/Grade 12 or N3 certificate
- Six certified copies of the Learner’s ID.
- Two certified copies of Parent/ID. Guardian’s
- One photo of Learner in ID size.
- Applications should be submitted as early as feasible in the application round, which begins each year in April.
How to Apply for MUT 2024-2025 Online
- Visit https://www.mut.ac.za/how-to-apply-to-mut/ for further information.
- Proof of registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants).
- Examinees’ Scores: Grade 12 final results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical for your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or in hard copy, keep in mind that you will require a unique email address.
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a physical application by printing the forms from the links below and mailing them to the Admissions Office, which is located at the location listed below.
How to Check the Status of a MUT Application in 2024-2025
After you have applied, you can check the progress of your application using the log-in information provided during the initial application process.
To check your application status at MUT, please go to the MUT application progress tracker page >>
- Visit https://www.cao.ac.za/. Then click ‘My Application‘ to track the status of your application.
- Enter your personal details here for verification.
- Fill in the relevant information and click the next button to view the status of your application.
- You’ll also be able to see which documents have been received and whether any extra documents are required to complete your application.
- Your department will make a decision in accordance with its stated timelines. Once the department’s judgment is received by the Office of Admissions.
Click here for more info on the school