MUT online registration dates 2024-2025
MUT online registration dates 2024-2025
MUT online registration dates 2024-2025 are now available. Make sure to register now to avoid disappointment!
- The Mangosuthu University of Technology’s administration has opened the admissions site for candidates who are interested in enrolling in one of the institution’s programs at the diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate level. The closing of the admission site as well as the dates and times for registration for admission have been set. Due to the restricted number of admittance spaces available at MUT, early application is advised as late entry will not be accepted.
- The college will always set an application submission deadline or closing date for admission to any desired course of study. The submission deadline for South African colleges and universities often falls between the months of August and October each year.
- Therefore, before moving further with the application, it is assumed that the applicants will have satisfied the University’s minimal admission standards and admission point score.
Fee for Application
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE TO THE MUT BANK ACCOUNT LISTED BELOW. NO PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE TO ANYONE CLAIMING TO REPRESENT THE INSTITUTION.
- No applicant or student will be permitted to register until an R1650 semester student registration deposit or R2750 annual student registration deposit is paid.
- You are not needed to pay the deposit if you are an NSFAS beneficiary. However, you will receive an SMS notification before the registration deadline telling you that you can register.
Admission Requirements for Mangosuthu University of Technology:
You need the following to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- a year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, a NQF Level 1 certification, a bridge program that has been authorized and is specifically designed to allow access to NQF Level 2, or an assessment of prior learning (RPL) that satisfies the requirements for entry to NQF Level 2
Application materials for Mangosuthu University of Technology
- At registration, you must pay both the application fee (for new students only) and the class fees.
Every new application must be submitted with:
- Certified copy of most recent school report/results statement/Grade 12 or N3 certificate
- Six certified copies of the Learner’s ID.
- Two certified copies of Parent/ID. Guardian’s
- One photo of Learner in ID size.
- Applications should be submitted as early as feasible in the application round, which begins each year in April.
How to Apply for MUT 2024-2025 Online
- To apply to mut, visit https://www.mut.ac.za/how-to-apply/.
- Authentication of your registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (certified copies of your ID and passport numbers are required for international applicants and are mandatory for South African citizens)
- Final Grade 12 examination results (if available). If you are currently enrolled in grade 12, your grade 11 results are crucial to your application. So, keep it close at hand.
- In order to apply either online or on paper, keep in mind that you will need a special email address.
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a physical application by printing the forms from the links below and mailing them to the Admissions Office, which is located at the location listed on the right.
Dates for MUT application 2024-2025
Applicants must keep the following application deadline in mind:
- MUT Admission Registration for the class of 2024–2025, which will begin in the Faculty of Engineering, is expected to end on or before September 2024.
- Applications for the second semester at the Faculty of Engineering are due in May 2024.
- Natural Sciences Faculty – September 2024
- Applications for analytical chemistry’s second semester are due in May 2024.
- September 2024: Faculty of Management Sciences
- Applications received after September are subject to an additional late application cost set by the CAO.
- On the same day at 11:59 PM, the Mangosuthu University of Technology Application Portal is anticipated to close.
Click here for more info on the school