Mynsfas 2024-2025 is a website where applicants to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) can log in, access, and manage crucial information about the National Student Financial Aid Scheme. Applicants for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) are strongly advised to create MyNSFAS accounts for their personal benefit.
Who should apply For NSFAS?
To qualify for NSFAS funding, students will have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Academically deserving and can demonstrate the ability to succeed in your studies.
- Applied or are applying to study at a public university for a qualification.
- You need to have passed Grade 12 to receive NSFAS funding to study at a university.
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability with a combined household income of no more than R600 000 per annum.
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Required Supporting Documents To Create NSFAS Account.
To complete your NSFAS Bursary Online Application for 2024-2025, you must have the following information:
- You must have a phone number and an email address of your own.
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate is required.
- You should also provide copies of your parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s identification cards.
- 1 year’s worth of IRP5 or proof of income (if applicable,)
- Proof of income from your parents, guardians, or spouse
- SASSA grant beneficiaries are not required to show proof of income.
- All disabled applicants must present a completed and signed Disability Annexure. A Document
- All applicants who have been identified by the Department of Social Development as Vulnerable Children must also submit a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form. Mynsfas 2024-2025
How to create My NSFAS account?
Before you can access the application process of NSFAS using your MyNSFAS, you first need to register your own account. To do this, go to www.nsfas.org.za. This is the official website of NSFAS. Once you have opened the website, follow these steps to create your own online account:
- Visit the website, www.nsfas.org.za then click on My NSFAS account.
- Click on Register.
- Tick the box that will allow NSFAS to verify the details you provide.
- Input your ID number as stated on your ID document.
- Input your complete names including your surname as these appear on the ID document you have provided.
- Input your email address.
- Input your email address again to confirm it.
- Input your cellphone number.
- Input your preferred password.
- Input your preferred password again to confirm it.
- Upload a copy of your ID document.
- Click on Register.
- Wait for the OTP on your cellphone and email address. Remember that this OTP will expire after 24 hours so you must use it right away.
- Input the OTP then click on Submit.
After you have followed all of these steps, you should now be all set up. Every time you have to log in, simply input your correct username and password in the appropriate fields. Nsfas 2024-2025
How to change my nsfas login details?
If you want to or need to make changes to your account details, or NSFAS Applications, you can do this too. Whatever your reason is for making these changes, here are the steps to follow:
- First, visit the MyNSFAS student portal.
- To log in, input your username, and password, then click on SIGN IN.
- Once you get in, click on My Personal Details.
- Delete all of the incorrect or outdated information and replace it with the correct and updated information.
- Click on Update Your Details. This will save all of the changes you’ve made to your login details.
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet inquiries
For all other queries regarding students:
Tel No.: 08000 67327