Nsfas Application Form 2024-2025
Nsfas Application Form 2024-2025
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requires personal information from agencies related to the applicant’s parents’ or guardians’ job status and income level. NSFAS is committed to ensuring that personal information obtained from third parties is treated confidentially and that the privacy of those whose personal information is provided to NSFAS is protected. Nsfas Application Form 2024-2025.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is also committed to protecting personal information using a lawful manner. By signing this form, you and your parents/guardians agree to allow NSFAS to use and verify the information you submit.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) consent form is available in PDF format below for applicants to download.
Other forms from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme are available in the documents below.
- Download the nsfas online application form here PDF
- NSFAS Consent Form pdf
- NSFAS Disability Annexure A (.pdf)
- NSFAS Declaration Form (.pdf)
Who Qualifies For Nsfas Application Form
Applicants can only apply for the NSFAS funding if;
- South African citizen
- Receive a SASSA grant
- Total household income is R350 000 or less per annum
- Applying to study at a TVET College or public university
- Already registered as a university student with a total household income of under R122 000 per annum
- Passed grade 9 and grade 10 to receive funding to study at TVET College
- Passed Matric to receive funding to study at University
- Registering for your first time at a public university for an undergraduate qualification or registered at a public TVET College for a National Certificate Vocational/ report 191 programme
Who Should Not Apply For Nsfas Online Application Form?
- Students that have completed a previous qualification.
- Students with a combined household income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Students who have already applied, qualified and received funding. They are automatically funded for the duration of their studies provided they pass their modules and meet the academic requirements.
- Foreign students (any student who is not a South African citizen).
NSFAS Application Required Documents
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to Apply For Nsfas Online Application Form
If you would like to apply for NSFAS online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
For more information on nsfas click here