Nsfas Due Date for 2024-2025
Nsfas Due Date for 2024-2025
Nsfas Due Date for 2024-2025: The management of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has opened the bursary application portal for applicants that are interested in the funding at various South African institution both at the diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate level. Specific dates and deadlines has been set for NSFAS bursary registration as well as the closure of the bursary portal.
Nsfas Due Date for 2024-2025 application cycle will last four months, from August 3 through November 30.The NSFAS Bursary Application Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM. It is advisable to apply early because of the limited slots available as late registration would not be permitted.
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will require more information from you in order to process your application, so you need to provide the following supporting documents to make sure that your application is successful.
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online Application when opened
You can fill out the NSFAS Online Application for 2024 on your computer, iPad, or any other smartphone. Make sure you have all of your supporting documentation and that you are eligible to apply before applying online. Continue the online application procedure if you meet the NSFAS Application criteria for 2024. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Visit the NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account. If you don’t know how to create, click HERE
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab
- Update your personal information
- Answer the questions you see on the screen
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Finally, you click on ‘submit
How to Check NSFAS Application Status
In order to check NSFAS Application Status, you must follow the simple steps below:
- Visit NSFAS Status website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, log in to myNSFAS account, if you don’t have one, create one. Click HERE
- Enter your User ID
- Type in the password you created during the application process.
- Click “Track Funding Progress” to check your NSFAS Application Status.
For all other queries regarding students:
Tel No.: 08000 67327