SATS Application form 2024-2025
SATS Application form 2024-2025
Application procedures and standards for South African Theological Seminary’s graduate, undergraduate degree, diploma, and postgraduate programs for the 2024–2025 academic year. For admission into the various Postgraduate programs that the institution offers for the 2024–2025 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis, the authorities of the South African Theological Seminary invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who are high school graduates, non-school graduates, and graduates from recognized institutions. We sincerely invite qualified applicants to submit applications.
- The online application for the South African Theological Seminary’s class of 2024 is open from July to November. For the academic year 2024, we, therefore, advise potential students to submit their applications early using the online application form (Hard-Copy).
- All applicants must pay a R 120.00 non-refundable application fee (for online applications). Please deposit using the following bank information, and upload the deposit slip along with the rest of the necessary paperwork.
Late applications for the South African Theological Seminary in 2024
- a theological seminary in South Africa If there are still openings in the programs you want to register in, your late application will be taken into consideration.
- For each program, the South African Theological Seminary only admits a certain amount of applicants. Therefore, in order for the school to accept and complete your application, we urge that you do so during the application cycle.
applications required documents from a theological seminary in South Africa
Before submitting your online application, please read the following important information:
- When filling out the online application form, you must upload certified copies of all of your supporting documentation. This means that all necessary documents must be attested by an oath commissioner, who will stamp them with his signature to attest that they are authentic copies of the originals. It is just necessary to upload these certified copies with the online form. You can go to your local police station or speak with your pastor if he or she is a Commissioner of Oaths. If you reside in a nation where this is not customary, kindly ask your pastor to attest that the document you are sending is an exact replica of the original.
- The processing time for enrollments is seven days from the moment the application is received.
- If you run into any problems filling out the online application form, please get in touch with our Enrollments Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must pay an enrollment fee when you enroll in any undergraduate program (see pricing). You have the option of paying for this online OR by making a direct deposit into the SATS bank account.
- Important: If you are outside of South Africa, please attempt to pay by credit card if at all feasible. All other options have significant costs that you will be responsible for paying, such as the R235 per transaction for overseas payments made through a bank.
- Please refrain from filling out another application form if you have previously done so. To reprocess your application, email Sharon at email@example.com.
- Please do not submit the online application if you have previously earned qualification from SATS and wish to apply for a second qualification. Instead, kindly get in touch with either:
SATS Online Application Process 2024–2025
- Step 1 is to select a program.
- Step 2: Click “APPLY NOW” to continue.
- Step 3: Submit your demand
- 4. Enter a study.
SATS online Registration
SATS online Application Status
SATS online Courses
How to Apply SATS online
SATS online application dates
SATS online registration dates
How to register SATS Online
SATS online Prospectus
SATS Online application fee
SATS Online application requirements
For more info on the school, click here