SATS Online application fee 2024-2025
SATS Online application fee 2024-2025
a theological seminary in South Africa Depending on the sort, of course, you’re applying for, your academic standing, and your country, different admission requirements apply. This is primarily due to the fact that colleges are free to determine their admittance standards in accordance with their own preferences or internal regulations. They establish the prerequisites for each course to make sure you have the abilities and information necessary to finish it.
South African Theological Seminary Faculties
- Bachelor of Theology
- Higher Certificate in Christian Life
- Higher Certificate in Christian Counselling
- Master of Theology
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Theology
Application criteria for South African Theological Seminary 2024–2025
The South African Theological Seminary’s general admission requirements are shown below.
- An email address is required to complete the application.
- Applicants from South Africa will require an ID number. Candidates from abroad will require their passport numbers.
- You must pay the application fee once SATS has provided you with your student number.
- Verify that your documents are scanned in accordance with the instructions.
- You must fulfill the exact entrance requirements for the qualification you have chosen in order to be admitted to SATS.
- If you do not meet these prerequisites, you should seek alternate credentials or, if you qualify, an extended program that allows you to enroll for limited modules in your first year.
- SATS may no longer accept students who finished Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow.
- Some SAT’s qualifications have a restricted number of available seats. Meeting the general and/or particular entrance requirements for a qualification does not guarantee you a place for the 2023 academic year.
2024–2025 SATS application requirements
Before submitting your online application, please read the following important information:
- When filling out the online application form, you must upload certified copies of all of your supporting documentation. This means that all necessary documents must be attested by an oath commissioner, who will stamp them with his signature to attest that they are authentic copies of the originals. It is just necessary to upload these certified copies with the online form.
- You can go to your local police station or speak with your pastor if he or she is a Commissioner of Oaths. If you reside in a nation where this is not customary, kindly ask your pastor to attest that the document you are sending is an exact replica of the original.
- The processing time for enrollments is seven days from the moment the application is received.
- If you have any problems completing the online application form, please contact our Enrolments Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you enroll in any Undergraduate Programme, you are required to pay an enrolment fee (see pricing). This can be paid online OR by transferring funds directly into SATS’s bank account.
- IMPORTANT: If you are outside of South Africa, please attempt to pay by credit card if at all possible, as all other options entail significant costs that you will be responsible for, for example, overseas payments through a bank cost R235 per time.
- Please do not fill out another application form if you have previously done one. To reprocess your application, please contact Sharon at email@example.com.
- Please do not submit the online application if you have previously earned qualification from SATS and wish to apply for a second qualification. Instead, kindly get in touch with either
How to Apply Online for SATS in 2024–2025
- First, pick a program.
- Step 2: Select “APPLY NOW” from the menu.
- Send your request in Step 3
- Step 4: Enter a study.
SATS online Registration
SATS online Application Status
SATS online Courses
How to Apply SATS online
SATS online application dates
SATS online registration dates
How to register SATS Online
SATS online Prospectus
For more info on the school, click here