University of Venda Online Application 2024-2025
University of Venda Online Application 2024-2025
Are you ready to apply to university? The University of Venda is offering an online application process for the upcoming academic year. This means that you can apply from anywhere in the world, and the process is simple and easy to follow. All you need is a computer, an internet connection, and your ID.
Opening and shutting of admission Date
- Applications for admission in 2024 are accepted starting in May and ending in August,
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR ONLINE PAYMENT
- Step 1: R100.00 is the required payment.
- Step 2: To make a payment with a credit or debit card, select the “pay by credit card” option.
- Step 3: Key in the corresponding credit/debit card information.
- Account Number
- Name of Card Holder
- Date of expiration: Month and Year
- The last three digits on the back of the card are called the CVV number.
- Step 4: Select “Pay Now.”
- Step 5: A screen stating that “Authentication is required for the purchase” will appear. This screen will display a message that reads: Please enter the One Time Password (OTP) that has been provided to your cellphone in order to complete your purchase.
- Click NEXT after entering the One Time Password (OTP) in the area provided.
- Step 6: You will see the following notice on your screen: Press exit after a successful e-payment. The Univen support will send you an email at the address you gave as soon as payment has been received, saying “Thank you, we have received your application fee.” You can continue your application by going back to the online application webpage.
- Other crucial information: Online payments will be accepted from prospective students who use credit or debit cards that have a CVV number on the back. No card will be accepted if the CVV is missing.
HOW TO APPLY
- For an online application procedure to be completed successfully, the following details are essential.
• Only undergraduate applicants from South Africa should use the online application wizard.
• You must have a South African Identify number, a cell phone number, an email account, and a credit or debit card with a CV number to apply online and pay the R100 application fee.
You can save a stage of the online application process and come back to it later to continue.
• The applicant will need to generate a pin of five digits.
• Scan and upload a copy of your ID or passport, your grade 11 report, your grade 12 results statement, or a copy of your matriculation certificate.
• Finish your application by clicking the “submit” button.
• A student number will then be given to you.
Apply online at UNIVEN University of Venda for the academic year 2024–2025 to be considered for admission.
The University of Venda’s UNIVEN Online Application process can be difficult, especially for international students. Below you will find comprehensive guidance on how to apply for admission to the University of Venda for the 2024 academic year if you are a new applicant;
- Step #1: Go to the University of Venda website and select the link for undergraduate or postgraduate applicants under Admission > Apply for Admission (UNIVEN Online Application). From there, you can choose your option and continue to the Registration, Application, and document uploading step. The University of Venda’s online application system is accessible through this link.
- Step #2: University of Venda UNIVEN Online Registration. Once you’ve clicked the link in step one above, it will take you to the University of Venda Online application system form, where you should fill out all the necessary information. First-time applicants are those who have never used the University of Venda online application system before and do not have accounts that would allow them to log in to the system using their username and password. If you are a first-time applicant, you must first register. Your name, email address, password, the sort of program you’re registering for, and your qualification mode are all pieces of information that are required during the registration phase.
- Upload supporting documentation in Step 3; All applicants for a new qualification must submit the necessary paperwork (all first-time applicants and University of Venda students starting a new qualification). The application deadline is also the deadline for uploading the necessary files. No documents will be accepted that is provided after the application deadline. Scanners or other technological devices are not made available by the University of Venda. Before beginning the UNIVEN Online Application procedure, please make sure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device.
- 4th step: UNIVEN Payment of application fees: Once you have a student number from the University of Venda, pay the application cost. Utilize your student number from the University of Venda along with the reference number for your application cost (i.e. STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Once the cost has been paid, your application will only be considered and processed. Please be aware that this money is non-refundable.
- Sixth step: submit the finished UNIVEN online application. The applicant must complete all of the steps from Home to Submit Your Application in order to finish the application.
Useful link from the University of Venda
University of Venda Online Registration
University of Venda Online Application Status
University of Venda online Courses
How to Apply University of Venda online
University of Venda online application dates
University of Venda online registration dates
How to register University of Venda Online
University of Venda online Prospectus
University of Venda Online application fee
University of Venda Online application requirements
University of Venda Application form
University of Fort Hare Online Application
University of the Free State Online Application
University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
University of Limpopo Online Application
North-West University Online Application
University of Pretoria Online Application
Click here for more info on the school