VUT online Registration 2024-2025
VUT online Registration 2024-2025
Are you preparing for the VUT online registration process? Make sure you are by reading this article, which will give you all the necessary tips to make the process as smooth as possible. From registering for a username and password to making sure you have the right documents ready, we have everything you need to know. Ready to get started? Then check out our website for more information.
- The Vaal University of Technology, also known as VUT, is one of the largest residential technology universities in South Africa, with approximately 22 000 students and 300 programs taught primarily in English. Learning, research, recreation and sport, art and culture, and community service are all encouraged on campus and in its facilities. This university has four campuses: Vanderbijlpark Campus, Ekurhuleni Campus, Secunda Campus, and Upington Campus.
Dates of registration opening and closing 2024-2025
The Vaal University of Technology Online Application for 2024 will be available from July to November 2024. As a result, we encourage prospective students to apply online as soon as possible using the application form (Hard-Copy) for the 2024 academic year.
Faculties – VUT Online Applications 2024
- Faculty of Applied and Computer Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Human Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
Prior to Registration
- An NSC or NCV with an endorsement allowing entry into degree programs (a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification) is required.
- You satisfy all eligibility requirements for admission to the program you want to enroll in. Because there are only a few spots available in each program, meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission.
- You have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in either English or Afrikaans, the two UFS languages of instruction (only applicable to certain programs).
- To enroll in a particular university module, you must pass a set of school subjects with a minimum grade. Please refer to the section on the admission requirements that are specific to each faculty, which also includes the relevant prerequisite subjects and performance standards.
Documents Required for Registration
- A working email address
- A working cellphone number
- South African applicants will require an identification number. Foreign applicants will be required to provide their passport numbers.
- a copy of your academic credentials (eg Senior Certificate)
- Please continue with your application if you are a new applicant. A non-refundable application fee of R100.00 is required, as well as certified copies of your identity/passport document, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate, Proof of Payment for Administration Fee, and all other relevant documents. The administration fee can be paid in advance at ABSA BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 530861945, BROKER CODE: 632005.
- Please enter your Identity(ID) Number in the Reference column. Please do not use this account number for any additional payments.
How To Register For VUT Online Registration 2024–2025
All admissions applications must be submitted online during the specified application period.
- Go to the VUT Online Application Portal by going to https://ienabler.vut.ac.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi login.
- Apply, register, update personal information, obtain academic and other information, and pay.
- If you want to Apply, Register, Change Personal Information, Get Academic and Other Information, and Make Payments, go to the “Prospective Students” section and click the New Application link.
- Do you already have a student ID? Choose Yes or No.
- Select Yes or No if you are returning to complete the application.
- Read the applicable terms and conditions and decide whether or not to accept them.
- Fill out the necessary biographical information and other fields next.
- Please continue with your application if you are a new applicant. This application must be submitted with a non-refundable administration fee of R100.00, certified copies of your identity or passport, senior certificate or national senior certificate, proof of payment for the administration fee, and all other required documentation. The administrative fee may be paid in advance at ABSA BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 530861945, Branch Code: 632005.
- Please enter your Identity(ID) Number in the Reference column. NB: Don’t make any more payments with this account number.
Click here for more info on the school