Wits online Courses 2024-2025
Wits online Courses 2024-2025
Are you interested in applying to the University of the Witwatersrand? You’ve come to the right place! For the coming year, we’ve put together a guide on how to apply online. This guide will walk you through the entire online application process, from creating an account to submitting your application. We hope that this guide will assist you in gaining admission to Wits!
Wits University courses that are fully accredited
- Executive Development Programme (March Intake)
- Advanced Leader Development
- Managing and Leading People (March 2022 intake)
- Emerging Leader Development
- Management Advancement Programme for Future Change Leaders
- Digital Transformation and Development (Evening classes)
- Fedha Introduction to Philanthropy
- Executive Development Programme for Women in Nuclear
- Essentials of Business Project Management (March 2022 intake)
- New Managers Programme NMP101 (March 2022 intake, Weekdays Class )
- Masterclass in Robotic Process Automation (Intake 1)
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers (April 2022 intake)
- Masterclass in Applied Artificial Intelligence (Intake 1)
- Masterclass in Virtual and Augmented Reality for Business (Intake 1)
- Dhahabu Advanced Philanthropy
- New Managers Programme NMP18
- Masterclass in Organisational Applications of the Internet of Things (Intake 1)
- Gender Inclusivity in the Workplace
- Transitioning Leader Development
- Management Advancement Programme for Future Change Leaders 152 (May 2022 Intake) (Block Release)
- Leading High-Performance Teams
- Masterclass in Robotic Process Automation (Intake 2)
- New Managers Programme NMP19 (August 2022 intake)
- Masterclass in Applied Artificial Intelligence (Intake 2)
- Masterclass in Virtual and Augmented Reality for Business (Intake 2)
- Masterclass in Introduction to African Philanthropy
- Masterclass in Organisational Applications of the Internet of Things (Intake 2) 1
- Executive Development Programme (September Intake)
- Masterclass in Introducing the Community Foundations Model
- Masterclass in Principles and Fundamentals of Fundraising
- Masterclass in Corporate Social Responsibility and Business in Society
- Masterclass in Finance for Social Enterprises and NGOs
- Masterclass in Venture Philanthropy
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers (December 2022 Intake)
- Foundation Coach Training Course
Courses for Health Professionals
- The Wits Clinical Governance Initiative offers a variety of courses designed to teach and improve clinical governance.
- The Wits School of Public Health offers a variety of short courses, including Epidemiology and Biostatistics, as well as Social Behavior Change.
Other courses available
- The Centre for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine provides a variety of short courses on wellness, health promotion, rehabilitation, and exercise science, as well as football emergency medicine, sports & exercise cardiology, and sports injuries.
- Many of our postgraduate degrees can be taken part-time, with lectures taking place during the week, or as stand-alone short courses offered through Wits Enterprise. Others, like the MA in Applied Ethics for Professionals, are designed for working people, with lectures on Saturday mornings.
- Some Wits Journalism courses are available as stand-alone certificates.
Click here for more info on the school