WSU online Application Status 2025-2025
WSU online Application Status 2024-2025
Read all about Walter Sisulu University on this page.
- On July 1, 2005, Walter Sisulu University (WSU) was founded in accordance with the Higher Education Act No. 101 of 1997, as modified.
- The late Walter Max Ulyate Sisulu, a close colleague of Nelson Mandela, was a hero of the South African liberation fight, and the new university bears his name.
- At the request of the Council, Management, and WSU stakeholders, WSU was placed under administration in October 2011. On April 30, 2014, the term of Administration came to an end. To stabilize the university and put the organization on a new course, numerous new systems and procedures have been put in place over the course of the last two and a half years.
- In order to strengthen infrastructure, assess the academic enterprise, ICT infrastructure, financial sustainability, and human resources, WSU is implementing a significant turnaround strategy. On January 17, 2014, a new institutional law was published, and a new council succeeded Professor Lourens van Staden as administrator in May 2014.
- With a focus on cutting-edge educational, research, and community partnership initiatives that are responsive to local, regional, and national development priorities as well as conscious of continental and global imperatives, Walter Sisulu University (WSU) will be a leading comprehensive university in Africa.
How to Check the Status of a 2024 WSU Application
- Visit http://status.wsu.ac.za/status/statuscheck.php to check the Walter Sisulu University application status.
- Click the Search button after entering the Reference Number or ID Number.
- Visit http://ngpi.wallst.ru/index-43.htm to sign up for the online system. with the use of your email address and a password
- A link to activate your account will subsequently be issued to you through email.
- To activate your registration, click the link.
- As a result, you will return to ROSS and need to select the Admission/Another tab (clicking the right button here is important)
- You can then log in using the username and password you created in step one.
- After completing your application, click the button to accept the terms and conditions before submitting.
- Once your application has been filed, you must pay the R100 application cost. The system offers a range of choices.
- If you use a bank to pay your application fee, be sure to email us the deposit slip with your application number as the reference.
- Once you have finished the above steps, your application will be processed, and you will receive a student number and login.
WSU online Courses
How to Apply to WSU online
WSU online application dates
WSU online registration dates
How to register Unisa Online
WSU online Prospectus
WSU Online application fee
WSU Online application requirements
WSU Application form
Click here for more info on the school